jueves, 22 de octubre de 2009

I CAN HAS GOOGLE WAVE

OH HAI.

Yesterday, I got my google wave account (I was kindly invited by ecarnevale). For the moment, I haven't played with it yet, and added to the fact that I only have a handful of contacts that have their wave account, I still have to see its power...

Many friends already asked for invitations, but currently I don't have google wave invitations to give away.

So from now on, you can find me at raimonster googlewave.

Btw, contact me (by commenting) if you want an invitation (only if you think you deserve it ;) )

KTHXBAI

6 comentarios:

J. Luis dijo...

i would like to receive an invitation. Thank you.

joseluis.bg at gmail dot com

Anónimo dijo...

Please, I need one.
carchena(at)gmail.com
Thanks a lot.

ugr dijo...

Agradecería una invitación; tengo muchas ganas de probarlo.
Saludos desde el sur...

tusitala2001(at)yahoo.es

Anónimo dijo...

gimme one to me plx !!

lifeless.tomorrow[AT]gmail.com

Doldo dijo...

Of course that everyone in the planet following wants a Gwave invitation!!! And I no exception! I want one!!! xD

Raimon Grau dijo...

For the moment, I don't think it's that exciting....

Maybe I just don't "get it", but for now, it's nothing near to amazing (even useful) to me.